Tuesday 30 April 2013

Initial Necklace

Despite my love of statement jewellery, for my birthday I was after something a little more understated.

Having had initial necklaces in the past, I wanted something similar but a little more sophisticated. When I stumbled across this Harry Rocks piece with personalised engraved disk, I was very excited. Having chosen the specifics, I opted for a matte, silver disk with gold engraving. The contrast of the two metallics together looks beautiful and I am very much an advocate of supporting small, up and coming businesses.

The product is hand engraved and comes in a pretty box. I would definitely recommend Harry Rocks for quality and unique jewellery.









3 comments:

  1. Nice necklace Naomi !!


    XX Luba

    Beautiful ARMANI bag is waiting for you on :
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did i get no recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sian rees = bubbedy aka shrimp

    ReplyDelete