Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Weekend

In between gorging chocolate and drinking champagne I have managed to get a couple of outfit pics on my beloved new iPhone. This look is a combination of all my favourite outfit essentials: faux fur, statement necklace and animal print.

Monochrome is very much here to stay for SS13 but to add a splash of colour to the look I am wearing my fave Super Soft Super Skinnies in berry. For summer I am on the hunt for a baggy, high waisted pair of jeans in a light denim but unfortunately the Topshop 'mum' jeans always sell out! In the meantime I will be scanning the charity shops in hope of finding a bargain.

Happy Easter!


Shirt: vintage, Fur collar: H and M, Necklace: Primark, Jeans: Topshop






1 comment:

  1. It is the season for leather jackets and dress, leather jackets, like those on cwmalls.com can not only give you stylish looking, but also privide good comfort.

    ReplyDelete