Monday 7 January 2013

Wardrobe Staple: Disco Pants in Grey

When an evening out rears its head, the first thing I reach for are my disco pants. Being figure hugging yet forgiving, stylish yet ultra comfortable and of course very versatile- they have become one of my wardrobe staples.

Although I paid out £74 for my black American Apparel originals EXAMPLES, judging by the regular email updates I receive from my favourite online retailers, cheaper equivalents are still everywhere and will ease the guilt of the post-Christmas expenditure.

The grey pair I am wearing here cost me under £10 from Amazon. I wanted another colour to add to my wardrobe and having decided I wasn't brave enough for the bright red or blue variety, grey seemed a safer bet. You can wear them with a simple t-shirt and blazer-as seen, a tucked in shirt or a crop top/bralet and neutral colours go with everything. The only drawback of the bargain buys is that they tend not to have the back pockets and front button but for the price I think it is a sacrifice worth making. Check out Missguided HERE or Topshop HERE to get your own.

Blazer: Primark, Collar Necklace: ASOS, Ring: Wallis, Disco Pants: Amazon, Ankle Socks: Topshop, Boots: Missguided


6 comments:

  1. I lovee those pants! I know there are other dupes, but I hear that AA still stocks the best ones!! Loving your shoes as well :D

    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Like your blog a lot, followed it.

    xx Darlene
    writingalovesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice!!!

    please follow me if you like!
    http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love your style! That necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag dear. I just joined your blog. I hope you can check out mine: http://theproverbs.net and join to keep in contact. Thanks for your time and keep bloggin :)

    God Bless!
    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your Collar! The whole look is great on you!
    I'm following you on blogloven' & GFC & Twitter :) Thank you so much for coming over to my Blog! means so much to me!
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete