Friday 14 September 2012

Oufit Highlights of the Week

With the help of my Blackberry I have managed to gather a few of my outfit faves from the past week. When I get a spare min on my lunch break I can be found posing with my phone in the office cloakroom! I really need to make the move and get an iPhone for the apps and instagram but until then I will make do with what I've got.

I am still loving embellished collars, studs, leather, black and a timeless favourite which is currently doing the high street rounds (Zara & Topshop particularly)...leopard print.

Studded cardigan (Topshop), Disco Pants (American Apparel)
Leopard print pumps (Next)
Shirt (H & M), Blazer (vintage)
Denim Jacket (Levis), Leather leggins (Topshop), Studded Slippers (Topshop)
Shirt (Zara), Blazer (Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment